What's new

Happy Holidays From Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
7,400
Reaction score
2,687
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red Just Watched it with Me My Shoulder is Wet Have A Great Christmas Red And I Are Planning A Last Hunt this Year Hopefully I Can Keep Her Warm Chug
 
Wow. Just wow...what a voice she has.

Thanks for posting it.

Merry Christmas to both of you.
 
I Have watched it Several Times Still Amazed Its Now In My Music Favorites Not Easy To Get There Chug
 
I hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :occasion18:
 
And a Merry Christmas to both of you also.
 
Any good suggestions on a detector to get as a beginner?

Most detectors will Do the Job for a beginner I started With a Cheap Radio shack detector Now Swinging An At Pro Red started With A whites Now Just Got Her 3rd one a Ace 400 she really likes it Still learning the Machine HH Chug
 
< avoids tear situations
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom