What's new

Happy hunting ground

dugit

Full Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2008
Messages
240
Reaction score
37
Golden Thread
0
Location
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XLT / E
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this coin the first time out with my new whites xlt and I was happy.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0018.webp
    DSCN0018.webp
    56.5 KB · Views: 384
Upvote 0
Guess i should have shown this side as well.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0021.webp
    DSCN0021.webp
    43.7 KB · Views: 368
Hey, thats a great find ! Congratulations. Hogge :thumbsup:
 
That's a nice one - don't know enough about Mexican coins to know what it is. Who is the bust of ? Congrats.
 
great find.... the xlt is a killer machine.. I have been using it for the past 11 yrs.. always happy to help you learn to use it better if the need arises....... love sharing tips and techniques just im me if you ever need me!

RAndy
 
Hard to beat old silver, any day of the week. Congrates!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom