Numismaniac
Bronze Member
Well,
I closed out the year with some nickels today. Got a handful of older ones and another 2009D. Those are tougher than war nics!
Also wanted to tell everyone Happy New Year and say how much I've enjoyed the forum this year. I have CRH'd for a long time, but this forum makes it even more fun. I have never gotten into social networking etc and was telling my wife the other day that I'm not into that stuff. She pointed out that I'm addicted to this "social networking site". Oh well, busted
So, Happy Silver Hunting to everyone for 2011 and thanks for the encouragement, great finds, and helpful suggestions and answers to questions!
Numismaniac
I closed out the year with some nickels today. Got a handful of older ones and another 2009D. Those are tougher than war nics!
Also wanted to tell everyone Happy New Year and say how much I've enjoyed the forum this year. I have CRH'd for a long time, but this forum makes it even more fun. I have never gotten into social networking etc and was telling my wife the other day that I'm not into that stuff. She pointed out that I'm addicted to this "social networking site". Oh well, busted

So, Happy Silver Hunting to everyone for 2011 and thanks for the encouragement, great finds, and helpful suggestions and answers to questions!
Numismaniac
Upvote
0







