What's new

Happy New Year

team sidewinder

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
285
Reaction score
78
Golden Thread
0
Location
SW MONTANA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB XTERRA 705 , CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Happy New Year Montana diggers and detectors. I hope your finds are many next year when we can all finally start detecting again. :hello:
 
I'm with you on wishing everyone a Happy New Year. Although I live in Minnesota, I visit a son for a few weeks in the summer and do 'a little diggin' '.
 
Happy New Year Goose-0. May all your treasure finds be good ones.
 
Happy New Year to you too.
 
Thanks T S and O D. I normally detect around Anaconda and my son was informed by an old timer of an old Chinese mine. It wasn't mined for gold or silver (I forgot), but they were camped for around 4 months. The old timer will lead my son & me to the area.
 
That sounds like a plan. Good luck.
 
Glad to see you are still kicking " old digger ".
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom