What's new

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Salvor6

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2005
Messages
3,793
Reaction score
2,189
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Happy Thanksgiving to Scott, Luis, Tom, Brad, Darren, Skip, Robert, Dick, Jason, Joe and the crew of Rio Bravo, and especially Tim who is probably cooking up a killer turkey. Hope to see you guys again next summer!
 
Thank you Buddy, same to you and your family....and Happy Thanksgiving to all my Buddys from Tnet and to all the members from Tnet......

All the best,

Chagy........
 
Happy Thanksgiving to all my new friends here, may I wish you many more to come!!!

Brad
 
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I am going to go watch some football and eat my pre-Thanksgiving meal and force myself to stay away from this dang forum for at least 24 hours!
 
Thanks Pete!

Hope everyone is having a great Holiday. And I hope we get together before next summer!

Robert in SC
 
Hear, hear, Pete! I certainly give thanks for you guys and our past, present and future adventures together!

Godspeed!
Darren
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom