What's new

Happy Thanksgiving

sponge

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Messages
1,703
Reaction score
685
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Enjoy the family and friends. I hope everyone eats lots of turkey and takes naps. Then the beach will be all mine. YARRRRRRR
 
Upvote 0
Gobble gobble
 
Thank you Sponge; Hank and I wish you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Lorraine

p.s. no detecting today; got kitchen duty:cat:


baking.webp
 
Taking a turkey sandwich to the beach later today. Gonna make Thanksgiving this year a spiritual thing, see if the beach is willing to give up the goods on Thanksgiving. :laughing7: Happy Turkey Day to all!
 
Thanks sponge. , happy thanksgiving keep your coil to the soil, tiderider
 
happy thanksgiving sponge! happy thanksgiving t-net people!!!

chuck.
 
Hope all have a great Thanksgiving! I will be spending it with my wife and two daughters, my son his wife and my two grandsons! This is what this day is all about! Then when no one is looking I'm going to sneak out to the backyard and do some detecting!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom