T Witko Sr. Member Joined Jul 22, 2010 Messages 432 Reaction score 727 Golden Thread 0 Location North Dakota Primary Interest: Other Feb 14, 2013 #1 Happy Valentine's Day This is something I picked up awhile back. Attachments picsay-1360809945.webp 73.6 KB · Views: 132 Upvote 0
larson1951 Silver Member Joined Apr 8, 2009 Messages 4,974 Reaction score 3,894 Golden Thread 0 Location North Dakota Detector(s) used tesoro Primary Interest: Other Feb 14, 2013 #2 ok yours is way nicer
River Rat Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 20,871 Reaction score 2,539 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Louisiana Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 14, 2013 #3 The big one is from the mountains of Tennessee, the 2 smaller ones from my driveway.
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 14, 2013 #4 I used to have several heart shaped rocks that I had found over the years, but at a show a few years back there was an older lady that had found hundreds of them so I gave all of mine to her for her display.
I used to have several heart shaped rocks that I had found over the years, but at a show a few years back there was an older lady that had found hundreds of them so I gave all of mine to her for her display.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 14, 2013 #5 Awhhhh
NC field hunter Silver Member Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 4,253 Reaction score 1,627 Golden Thread 0 Feb 14, 2013 #6
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 14, 2013 #7
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 14, 2013 #8 To all the artifacts I loved before
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 14, 2013 #9 LOL. Willie and Julio
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 14, 2013 #10 GatorBoy said: LOL. Willie and Julio Click to expand... Yeah what is up with all those weird shorts everyone is wearing,LOL
GatorBoy said: LOL. Willie and Julio Click to expand... Yeah what is up with all those weird shorts everyone is wearing,LOL
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 15, 2013 #11 1986..that's what. I like my shorts...but not that short.