What's new

Harmonica?

Hosensack

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
754
Reaction score
107
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was found on the original site of an old farmhouse, the new farmhouse was built in 1841 this one was across the swamp and demolished shortly after.
 

Attachments

  • IMG00044-20090306-1258[1].webp
    IMG00044-20090306-1258[1].webp
    9.1 KB · Views: 291
Lol I have no musical knowledge whatsoever, used deductive reasoning, glad to see that works. Thanks for the answer.
 
Upvote 0
No doubt about it. PBK is right! Looks like a Hohner brand.
 
Upvote 0
mclmorizfat said:
Lol I have no musical knowledge whatsoever, used deductive reasoning, glad to see that works. Thanks for the answer.

Don't feel bad, I found one in my back yard and would never have guessed it to be part of an harmonica if I hadn't already seen a couple of them on T'net.
HH Charlie
 
Upvote 0
Nice find! Did everybody play a harmonica back then? You find those reeds everywhere. As was mentioned though not often in complete form.

Rick
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom