What's new

harrisburg, pa

masonh

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2010
Messages
65
Reaction score
47
Golden Thread
0
I have to go to Harrisburg PA for work this week. I was wondering if there were any parks along the susquehanna that may be worth a look for artifacts, anyone familiar with the area that could point me to an area to look??
 
Upvote 0
the Harrisburg recreation Committee does not believe everyone has a right to recreation & 10 years ago told me By Phone
metal detectors are not allowed in any of the City Parks including City Island & River Front. of course this may have been by someone on the recreation Committee pretending to Know , some locals say they do hunt them but ?

Also avoid Fort Hunter & parks listed as Dauphin County Parks Dauphin County Parks Unless you have explicit permission from a grounds keeper.

I am told the Dauphin Community Park gets Haunted with no problem,
Unfortunately out of my area

Untitledllllllll.webp

Untitledmmmmmmmmmm.webp


HAPPY HUNTING !
 
Last edited:
FYI Stop by 4307 Derry St, Harrisburg, PA

White's of Mid-Atlantic


you Can maybe get some Directions to somewhere local from them.

Tell them I said Hi ! They May remember me :tongue3:

Untitledssss.webp
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom