What's new

harrison token and skull ring

mooncusser

Full Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2016
Messages
246
Reaction score
219
Golden Thread
0
Location
salisbury maryland
Detector(s) used
garret a/t pro whites v3i whites treasure pro
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I dug these a few months ago thought they where interesting , The area of the farm in harford county was a spoil site from inner harbor dredged material or so i was told. i found these two items almost on top of each other. i could not identify any marks on the ring.
 

Attachments

  • 1212151658.webp
    1212151658.webp
    129.3 KB · Views: 118
  • 1212151658a.webp
    1212151658a.webp
    146.1 KB · Views: 130
  • 1213151029.webp
    1213151029.webp
    97.9 KB · Views: 115
Upvote 14
I love finding tokens! Nice finds
 
Good finds. Keep at it, hopefully it is where they trucked stuff from the harbour.
 
Good stuff. Those presidential tokens were part of a Shell Oil Company promotion. Most of the ones I have found are toasted.
Congrats
 
Nice job on the token.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom