What's new

Hartfords 8 boxes of Halves

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Hartford's 8 boxes of Halves

Scooba and I did 8 boxes of halves today. No skunk boxes this week.
Here is the take:
4x 1964 Kennedy
25x 40%
Looks like that's it for 2010
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Re: Hartford's 8 boxes of Halves

You kicked my rear this year Rich!
HH
enamel7
 
Re: Hartford's 8 boxes of Halves

Your totals for this year put me to shame.. as well as many others here. ;D
 
Re: Hartford's 8 boxes of Halves

Yeah !! Way to go Rich. A good ending to a good year. Here's hoping next year will be just as good. Happy New Year !

FL Junkman
 
Re: Hartford's 8 boxes of Halves

You are "da" man. :laughing9: Bet you beat your own record next year. :icon_sunny:

You have been an inspiration to alot of folks on this forum, especially your pearls of wisdom and kind words.

Happy Silver Hunting,
apush :read2:
 
Re: Hartford's 8 boxes of Halves

Nice finish for 2010. You are on a roll with Scooba. Keep it going.
all the best to you guys.
rileyboy
 
Re: Hartford's 8 boxes of Halves

Way to round out the year Rich!!! :thumbsup: What were your annual totals this year?

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Re: Hartford's 8 boxes of Halves

:icon_thumleft: Steady as always Rich!
 
Re: Hartford's 8 boxes of Halves

What a great year! :hello2: Here is to an equally prosperous 2011!
 
Re: Hartford's 8 boxes of Halves

WTG Rich!!!! I hope you find 2X as much in 2011!
 
Re: Hartford's 8 boxes of Halves

How do you split that 25th 40%.... :laughing7:
 
Re: Hartford's 8 boxes of Halves

That is a great year!
Happy New Year to you and yours!
 
Re: Hartford's 8 boxes of Halves

FreedomUIC said:
How do you split that 25th 40%.... :laughing7:

Here is how it works. I put up the money and pick up the boxes. Scooba dumps the rejects. Odd numbers of 90's and 40's go to me. He gets first picks on Walkers, Bens, Silver proofs,and Bicentennials.Plus he doesn't pay for his keepers.
HH
Rich
 
Re: Hartford's 8 boxes of Halves

WTG!!!! Hope the silver flows for you next year as well!!!
 
Re: Hartford's 8 boxes of Halves

Rich Hartford said:
FreedomUIC said:
How do you split that 25th 40%.... :laughing7:

Here is how it works. I put up the money and pick up the boxes. Scooba dumps the rejects. Odd numbers of 90's and 40's go to me. He gets first picks on Walkers, Bens, Silver proofs,and Bicentennials.Plus he doesn't pay for his keepers.
HH
Rich

That is a pretty sweet deal. Let me know if you ever decide to show him the door. I'd love to have a shot at Bicentennials.
 
Re: Hartford's 8 boxes of Halves

I think I got it. You mean the "silver" bicentennials.
 
Re: Hartford's 8 boxes of Halves

No skunks! That's crazy cool! I live vicariously through your finds, let's find more!
 
Re: Hartford's 8 boxes of Halves

Hey Rich,

Way to go! I really enjoy your posts. I hope 2011 is even better for you.

Gordon
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom