plymouthian12 Silver Member Joined Mar 26, 2010 Messages 2,706 Reaction score 7,236 Golden Thread 2 Location massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 20, 2020 #1 Can anyone tell me anything about this pin marked sterling I think it's from 1910-1920s. Thanks
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 21, 2020 #2 Found one from Cornell. Your date range is spot-on. From back in the day when Ivy League football ruled the country (because all the big guys worked for a living and didn't go to college). Harvard had 12 national championships between 1874 & 1920. Upvote 0
Found one from Cornell. Your date range is spot-on. From back in the day when Ivy League football ruled the country (because all the big guys worked for a living and didn't go to college). Harvard had 12 national championships between 1874 & 1920.
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,859 Reaction score 76,305 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 21, 2020 #3 Cornell in The Triangle Field in Joliett found in the 1980's Brass approx 2 1/4 long 1 3/4 high on the left side. Unfortunately I Just Broke the Pin off Extracting it from The Holder I Had it in Upvote 0
Cornell in The Triangle Field in Joliett found in the 1980's Brass approx 2 1/4 long 1 3/4 high on the left side. Unfortunately I Just Broke the Pin off Extracting it from The Holder I Had it in