What's new

Has anyone been in contact with shakenbake?

trezurhunter

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Messages
312
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Volusia county, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Shadow X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sent shakenbake a couple of coins and haven't heard from him since. Has anyone been in contact with him. I know he hurt his back, but I'm concerned about my coins.

The Trezurhunter.
 
Upvote 0
I had him on a pork chop last night. :laughing7:

Golden Silver
 
No I haven't either.... I'm really kind of worried about him. I did some trading with him too and had some more in the works that got put on hold after he got hurt.

He is an honest guy as far as my dealings with him. I really hope everything is OK....

I noticed his website is down also. His bullion site is up but not his coin site. Strange.

If anyone talks to him please let me know something. I'm just wanting to know everything is OK.

Michael
 
I've sent him three emails asking how things are going, and one email trying to do a deal with him. No replies from any of the emails.

Jason - you out there? Doing okay my friend? :-)
 
I was wondering too. I sent him some coins a couple months ago to trade but I haven't heard anything back from him either. All of my transactions have been great, so I too am a little worried about his health. This isn't like him.
 
Ifyndit said:
I was wondering too. I sent him some coins a couple months ago to trade but I haven't heard anything back from him either. All of my transactions have been great, so I too am a little worried about his health. This isn't like him.

Maybe you could send a letter "To Whom it may concern" and describe the situation with the coins you sent. Maybe if something happend to him where he may be unable to function. Whoever is caring for him will possibly respond to your letter?

I mean if all you have is an address.

Mojo
 
I sent him a letter today, asking how he is doing. I'll let you know if he replies. :-)
 
I have not heard from him in a while either. We have done some transactions and I know he is trustworthy. I had his number a couple of months ago but can't find it here in my computer or I would give him a call. He was really going gungho on running cents through his ryedale. Those coppers are heavy, I know from ryedale experience myself.
 
I hope he is okay!! If anyone hears anything please let us know.
 
Yes please let us all know, he was my inspiration to search pennies lol
 
if i remember right he posted in a thread in may that his back was giving him problems again and he was going to have to retire for a while??? i think that was him who posted something like that... and i could have sworn i saw phrostie posting in a thread last week....is he the one that has that picture of a guy with red cheeks on his profile?
 
silvercop said:
if i remember right he posted in a thread in may that his back was giving him problems again and he was going to have to retire for a while??? i think that was him who posted something like that... and i could have sworn i saw phrostie posting in a thread last week....is he the one that has that picture of a guy with red cheeks on his profile?

Your right about Jason. He said something about the Doctor getting mad about him "doing to much." I'm sure referring to the Pennies. He really upped his game when he got "THE MACHINE" If I remember correctly though he was only supposed to be gone for a couple of weeks....
 
oh ok thanks cherryman, i thought i was right, but as i get older i don't trust my memory as much as i used to. ;D
 
silvercop said:
oh ok thanks cherryman, i thought i was right, but as i get older i don't trust my memory as much as i used to. ;D

Like when you told me you would send me half your stash? I would not make up something like that honest...
 
coinmojo said:
Ifyndit said:
I was wondering too. I sent him some coins a couple months ago to trade but I haven't heard anything back from him either. All of my transactions have been great, so I too am a little worried about his health. This isn't like him.

Maybe you could send a letter "To Whom it may concern" and describe the situation with the coins you sent. Maybe if something happend to him where he may be unable to function. Whoever is caring for him will possibly respond to your letter?

I mean if all you have is an address.



Mojo

That will be my next thing I do. I have sent him several PM's and also an email. I'll see if Jrf30 gets a response first. I really would like to do some more trading with him!
 
Ifyndit said:
coinmojo said:
Ifyndit said:
I was wondering too. I sent him some coins a couple months ago to trade but I haven't heard anything back from him either. All of my transactions have been great, so I too am a little worried about his health. This isn't like him.

Maybe you could send a letter "To Whom it may concern" and describe the situation with the coins you sent. Maybe if something happend to him where he may be unable to function. Whoever is caring for him will possibly respond to your letter?

I mean if all you have is an address.



Mojo

That will be my next thing I do. I have sent him several PM's and also an email. I'll see if Jrf30 gets a response first. I really would like to do some more trading with him!

As would I. He made some REALLY awesome Copper Bullion bars. I really really want them. He showed them to me right before he left..... I'm not a patient man....lol
 
Like when you told me you would send me half your stash? I would not make up something like that honest...

good one cherry ;D ;D
 
I have called him, sent him emails, sent him snail mail, and still no response. I'm concerned about him.
Shakenbake get in touch with someone please.

The Trezurhunter.
 
if he is nursing a back injury it may be some time. the last time i hurt mine i was flat on the floor for about 3 weeks. you don't realize how much you use your back until it goes out. miserable pain.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom