What's new

Has anyone heard of this

onfire

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
2,708
Reaction score
1,336
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a new bank out of town the other day which only has bagged coins each time I go to one of there branchs I ask if they have any half dollars, each time the tellers say no one has ever asked that. Now I don't have a account at either one of these and they have no problem selling them to me. My main Question is where are they getting these bags from? They don t have rolls. all I can say with the results I'v had I 'm thinking of never buying a box again, Like my last post where some thought it was a April fools prank Believe me it isn"t, Like I said I have a great camera but am having a He!! of time down loading any of them.
 
Upvote 0
onfire said:
I found a new bank out of town the other day which only has bagged coins each time I go to one of there branchs I ask if they have any half dollars, each time the tellers say no one has ever asked that. Now I don't have a account at either one of these and they have no problem selling them to me. My main Question is where are they getting these bags from? They don t have rolls. all I can say with the results I'v had I 'm thinking of never buying a box again, Like my last post where some thought it was a April fools prank Believe me it isn"t, Like I said I have a great camera but am having a He!! of time down loading any of them.

In your Photo program go to edit and shrink the pics to about %25 of original size, hit save when close and download them to your TNet post
 
To answer your question, why don't you just ask them where the bags are coming from.
Some banks just accumlate and bag coin untill they have enough to ship out. ffd
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom