What's new

Has anyone seen.....

gamiller

Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
605
Reaction score
473
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Tesoro sand shark,
fisher cz-21

Whites beach hunter300
minelab equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The snorkel mask by the French company tribord. Its called easy breath, looks interesting.
 
Upvote 0
YES I HAVE - CHECKED INTO IT - ONLY RELEASING IN EUROPE RIGHT NOW SUPPOSEDLY
 
Looks like a must have.
 

Attachments

  • easybreath-snorkeling-mask.webp
    easybreath-snorkeling-mask.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 139
YES I HAVE - CHECKED INTO IT - ONLY RELEASING IN EUROPE RIGHT NOW SUPPOSEDLY

Supposedly is the key word. I have checked on websites in Europe and it still doesn't appear to be available. Look to be very innovative.
 
I watched this video a few days ago! Boy.... of I was in Florida and as soon as it came to the USA, I would have it! Way cool! I would get one for my grandson in West Palm Beach since we snorkel together!
 
Where in Florida can u actually use a detector in the water?
 
Give me one of these, a snorkel board, and some gin clear tropical water and mommy is just going to have to tell daddy to come out and get me if they want me. :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom