What's new

Has anyone tried replacing shafts for sunray probe?

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
2,223
Reaction score
783
Golden Thread
0
Location
SOMEWHERE
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey guys was just curious has anyone ever taken the sunray pinpointer and control box off a shaft and put it on a new one my shaft is breaking and dont know what else to do i dont have a welder ive tried jb weld but nothing works any help would be greatly appreciated
 
ForumRunner_20130202_184510.webp



ForumRunner_20130202_184455.webp



ForumRunner_20130202_184444.webp
 
No. i ahd never tried.
 
I never did it either but if i had to ..... I would probable use duck tape...If that was the only way i could find....
 
I never did it either but if i had to ..... I would probable use duck tape...If that was the only way i could find....

Yeah I think tape is gonna be the answer
 
Yeah I think tape is gonna be the answer
.... Yes and you can now get duck tape in many colors ........ I know for myself i have a duck tape in many different colors...... I use a lot of duck tape.....
 
.... Yes and you can now get duck tape in many colors ........ I know for myself i have a duck tape in many different colors...... I use a lot of duck tape.....

Lol thanks I think I'm gonna get camo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom