Ju8vP3t
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jun 11, 2008
- Messages
- 605
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Sausalito Blvd Sausalito CA 94965
Got a certified letter yesterday from a "Dump" bank stating they're closing my account, no reason given, only a reference to "Account Holders Agreement", of course if I had to guess, it's because I use them to dump, and too, I've had the account with them for 7 or 8 years, although I'm relatively new to CRH, I've been using them along with other banks to dump for about 2 years,oh well, such is life
, in the begining, the management was very friendly, but over the course, people quit, moved on, faces changed, and the crew in there now is passive hostile, I remember last year, I asked a teller, who delivers for you? Brinks? and she said "Oh, I can't discuss that",
...Uhmmm..OK, but I thought, all you'd have to do is look in the parking lot for the truck every morning, but the next time I came in, while waiting for the teller, I was approached by, maybe the asst. manager, you could immediately pick up that she was a very sour person,(in fact, this was the person I returned $40 too, that the ATM had errantly disbursed to me one time, and may I add the last thing that she said, and in a hurried fashion, was "thanks") she started asking me why I wanted to know what courier they used, etc...made me feel uncomfortable, people like that can be dangerous, so I'm almost sure she was behind the closing of my account, be that as it may, I'd rather not have an account with 'em, I think it's always best to avoid these types if at all possible, it is disgusting though..
, in the begining, the management was very friendly, but over the course, people quit, moved on, faces changed, and the crew in there now is passive hostile, I remember last year, I asked a teller, who delivers for you? Brinks? and she said "Oh, I can't discuss that",
...Uhmmm..OK, but I thought, all you'd have to do is look in the parking lot for the truck every morning, but the next time I came in, while waiting for the teller, I was approached by, maybe the asst. manager, you could immediately pick up that she was a very sour person,(in fact, this was the person I returned $40 too, that the ATM had errantly disbursed to me one time, and may I add the last thing that she said, and in a hurried fashion, was "thanks") she started asking me why I wanted to know what courier they used, etc...made me feel uncomfortable, people like that can be dangerous, so I'm almost sure she was behind the closing of my account, be that as it may, I'd rather not have an account with 'em, I think it's always best to avoid these types if at all possible, it is disgusting though..
Upvote
0

Duh, if I really wanted to know when deliveries were made, it's called casing the parking lot!!!! Anyway, I was polite and just left. I found out later that this person once was a manager but had been demoted to the position of assistant manager. boy, was she eat up with personality. I suggested she should be working for a PR firm!!! Unfortunately the world is made up of some of these people also. HH

, so, this is my opinion, individuals at the bank I'd take dumps too, didn't like it, so they closed the account, a truly disgusting attitude






