What's new

Has this forum become a playground for the negative?

differences of opinion is what makes the world go 'round.....if we all thought alike what would we have to talk about. :-\
 
There is deffinately a different feel to this place than when I first joined.

Golden Silver
 
golden silver said:
There is deffinately a different feel to this place than when I first joined.

Golden Silver

Absolutely. Doesn't mean I personally have stopped reading and posting, but sure have seen a lot come and go.
 
Last time I checked this was a free forum. Free to read,free to post, free to complain if you want. You can also choose not to read posts that don't interest you. Noobie,Rookie,Pro,Lurkers, they are all welcome to vent their spleens. I know it is supposed to be fun but some choose to pee on your leg for fun. As the weather warms up, I would expect cabin fever to come to a close and we should start reading about more and more good finds. Good Luck to All who read this. HH, Jim
 
There taxing are soda. Because we all got fat kids . It cost me 1 dollar to get rid of my license plate . what up with that . they are going to close 57 parks this year in N.Y. no helth care . can not wait to put the head phones on soon . else might have to snap . Was walkimg through the woods and ran across 2 paths and I chose the less traveled . :coffee2: :coffee2:
 
I guess the results are pretty close to that I thought they would be. Thanks to everyone who voted!

KEverett
 
Ok, :icon_scratch:

Some people are just negative for whatever reason. ??? The key here is to not feed their negativity. :read2: So don't talk to them don't reply to them. Just keep to the positive posts and people. :icon_thumleft: I think we can have the nice kind respectful forum we used to have. :notworthy: :headbang:

Keep @ it and HH !! ;D :D
 
Mud that is a good stance to take my friend. I agree.

Golden Silver
 
The problem is, we all have cabin fever, lol. Hey things are looking up, the snow has about all melted, I even got the metal detector out a few times this week.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom