What's new

Playground cleanup - done!

JaZzMaN251

Tenderfoot
Joined
Dec 15, 2025
Messages
7
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Location
Belgium
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 340
Cleaned up a playground for the first time today!
Found lots of things like nails, screws, nuts, hair pins, washers, pins, wraps, money, ...
Can't say I picked up everything (half of it is in the photos), but I hope it has made a difference!

Have a nice day, everyone!

Playground cleanup.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 15
You did good Thank you !!!!
 
Cleaned up a playground for the first time today!
Found lots of things like nails, screws, nuts, hair pins, washers, pins, wraps, money, ...
Can't say I picked up everything (half of it is in the photos), but I hope it has made a difference!

Have a nice day, everyone!

View attachment 2238979
Nice!!! Great Job!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom