What's new

Hattiesburg Area

R_Arn15

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Messages
72
Reaction score
332
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Ms.
Detector(s) used
ML Equinox 800
Older Whites IDX PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Always looking for a good hunt if anybody needs a tag along. I’ve got some pretty good places too. Send me a message if you want to get a hunt going.
 
Good Morning! Hattiesburg area here and I'm always up for a hunt...

I am a member of the local detecting group called South Mississippi Relic Team. If you are on Facebook, feel free to join our online group. We also have an open meeting on the 3rd Thursday of every month.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/749848558513154/?ref=group_header
 
Thanks for the invite. I don't do face book but I may be interested in checking out one of your meetings. shoot me a message with time and location.. looking forward to it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom