What's new

Have not seen anyone mention - so I will ...Gary Drayton has a

CASPER-2

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
17,375
Reaction score
20,667
Golden Thread
1
Location
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great article in this month W&E mag
congrats Gary :icon_thumright:
there are other good articles too - but I dont know those guys -at least by names they wrote under
this issue is mostly on water hunting - so you might want to try and get
single issue at news stand
 
Upvote 0
I have seen mention:Sandman and OBN
 
great article in this month W&E mag
congrats Gary :icon_thumright:
there are other good articles too - but I dont know those guys -at least by names they wrote under
this issue is mostly on water hunting - so you might want to try and get
single issue at news stand

Thank you Casper.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom