HAVE to hunt this park in WA state

Kilika

Apr 6, 2007
NW Washington (State)
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, GMT
Hope this file comes through - 1st time trying to make an attachment

Cool! the photo showed up! (I know less about computers than I do about MD's, :D if that's possible ;D
anyway, the "X" in the photo was on GoogleEarth that way. Probably just some ground repairs they were doing, but I gotta get out there and find out! Too funny! ;D ;D

thanks for looking-
Kilika

Attachments

• GoogleX.jpg
    GoogleX.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 2,285

Lafitte

Apr 20, 2007
Western NC
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 Sore Legs
Kilika,
Where is that? PM me, I might be able to help. Promise to send you the haunted hotel info soonest. I swear. :)

OP
OP
K

Kilika

Apr 6, 2007
NW Washington (State)
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, GMT
Lafitte - Got the info on Bush House, thanks! :) The park in the photo... I forgot the name of it :-[ but I know how to get there from here!! It's in between Mukilteo and Everett. It's a pretty small park. I just couldn't resist when when I saw that 'X'.

Blue - Got your message. Thanks! Looks like it'll have to wait til next week, since some of us still have to work :( ;)
I'll talk to ya' soon.

HH - Kilika

djabend

Dec 12, 2006
Cicero, NY
Detector(s) used
White's DFX 300 Sunray DX-1 probe/ XLT Sunray XL-1 probe
Harborview Park. Here are some pics of the X from different views:
park n.JPG
park e.JPG
park s.JPG
park w.JPG
looks like a side walk??? not sure. HH,
Donny

OP
OP
K

Kilika

Apr 6, 2007
NW Washington (State)
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, GMT
Thanks, Donny! Looks like you found some more recent photo's. The X looks like some kind of monument now. Looks like they're getting ready to do some more landscaping too. New flower beds? I better get out there, QUICK! Been busy out at Lake Wilderness with BlueShadow. Nice to have a hunting buddy.

Love this Forum :)

Witan

Tenderfoot
Mar 18, 2007
Hi,

I used to live in the Eastside (Kirkland, Issaquah, Bothell). Try Marymoor Park in Redmond. Many emigrants camped there. I visited a friend there who got a faint reading in the park with his cheap detector. My White's TM-808 got a reading on it. It was an old piece to a stove that was, as far as I can tell, early 1900's or older, buried about 1 foot deep. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to return for further searching. I think there is more buried there including caches. The spot was somewhat south of the western entrance to the park. There is a bike trail alongside the road on the west side. From there, you can walk into the open areas and through the bushes. There is a small stream running parallel to the road, and the location is between the stream and the road.

Good luck and let us know if you find anything else.

djabend

Dec 12, 2006
Cicero, NY
Detector(s) used
White's DFX 300 Sunray DX-1 probe/ XLT Sunray XL-1 probe
Witan said:
Hi,

I used to live in the Eastside (Kirkland, Issaquah, Bothell). Try Marymoor Park in Redmond. Many emigrants camped there. I visited a friend there who got a faint reading in the park with his cheap detector. My White's TM-808 got a reading on it. It was an old piece to a stove that was, as far as I can tell, early 1900's or older, buried about 1 foot deep. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to return for further searching. I think there is more buried there including caches. The spot was somewhat south of the western entrance to the park. There is a bike trail alongside the road on the west side. From there, you can walk into the open areas and through the bushes. There is a small stream running parallel to the road, and the location is between the stream and the road.

Good luck and let us know if you find anything else.

Cool, is this it?
Note the windmill in the photos
stream.jpg
1.JPG
2.JPG
HH,
Donny

Nov 12, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kilika said:
Hope this file comes through - 1st time trying to make an attachment

Cool! the photo showed up! (I know less about computers than I do about MD's, :D if that's possible ;D
anyway, the "X" in the photo was on GoogleEarth that way. Probably just some ground repairs they were doing, but I gotta get out there and find out! Too funny! ;D ;D

thanks for looking-
Kilika
Hi,
If you look where the white line is, follow that line down to the brown area those are markings of a mine. I have seen these markings many times in the Superstitions and elsewhere. Those are not the only markings or trails in that pic. Put a detector on that spot. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Mine in middle of pic, white Indian art Gallup2.jpg
    Mine in middle of pic, white Indian art Gallup2.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 1,338

Witan

Tenderfoot
Mar 18, 2007
DJABEND,

Yes, that's it! Very good. The spot is just on the other side of the stream bank south/southeast of the windmill. It's between the stream and Lake Sammamish Pkwy NE.

I'd go back and hunt it, but I'm currently stuck doing a remodel of a old house which my dad bought right before the market went sour. Think I'll stick to nugget hunting in California.

Good luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread