Have you ever accidentally fallen in ?

DetectorRob

Aug 27, 2019
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter quick draw pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have only been to 1 spot so far in this adventure a couple days ago. I didn't get 1 thing but I really enjoyed being by the water. Two ladies popped up out of no where ( there was no one around ) .. just popped up out there in the water scared the hell out of me. I am glad I didn't hit them in the head with the magnet. One of them when they swam ashore said be careful the dock is slippery. Well I was trying but the gross moss was so slimy that I literally almost fell in. Scraped my knee and it still hurts. I was about 2 inches from the ledge. Have you ever fallen in ? I mean it's not the worst thing that can happen but I was not prepared at all for going in the water. I was thankful that I kept my wallet and phone in one of my buckets at least they wouldn't have gotten wet.

I can see it being pretty disgusting if accidentally falling into a waterway that was not too clean.

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had two incidents where ropes and cables nearly caused and incident. I never go alone, I have a family member that also is hooked on this sport and we pool our resources and hit the rivers and lakes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread