What's new

Have you ever thought of

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2012
Messages
1,542
Reaction score
314
Golden Thread
0
Location
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
PUTTING A TOOTHPICK UNDER YOUR TOENAIL AND KICKING A WALL?
​
 
Interesting query . Not a sport I would engage in .

What prompted you to ask such a question ?
 
I can honestly say it's not something that's ever crossed my mind regardless of how much I've had to drink. I suppose it might be something someone might consider as a way of seeing what their pain threshold is.
 
PUTTING A TOOTHPICK UNDER YOUR TOENAIL AND KICKING A WALL?
​
Ok, Mrshultz, let's talk about this. Please have a seat... no, over there on the couch. That's it, just lie down.... and start from the beginning. Now,when did you first start having these thoughts? TTC
 
Last edited:
Ok, Mrshultz, let's talk about this. Please have a seat... no, over there on the couch. That's it, just lie down.... and start from the beggining. Now,when did you fisrt start having these thoughts? TTC

Well doc, I don't know. Am I crazy? Doc help, doc please, PLEASE. Hey can I have that toothpick over there, no over there, yeah that one.. ok. *places under toenail* Watch this: *Kicks wall*.

You finish the story there :)
 
MrSchulz said:
PUTTING A TOOTHPICK UNDER YOUR TOENAIL AND KICKING A WALL?

If anybody tries this can you put it on video and post it on you tube.
 
Well doc, I don't know. Am I crazy? Doc help, doc please, PLEASE. Hey can I have that toothpick over there, no over there, yeah that one.. ok. *places under toenail* Watch this: *Kicks wall*.

You finish the story there :)
No, Mr. Shulz, you're not crazy. I am aware of this kind of behavior. Tell me, Mr. Shulz, do you by chance own a metaldetector? TTC
 
MRS. Schulz, havent you learned any thing from your parents ? If your gonna do a job do it right, use a nail ! Please please please video it for our viewing pleasure, it will make you FAMOUS ! lmao
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom