Have you hunted Cancun beaches?

yes I HAVE i STAYED AT THE RIU CARIBE . I FOUND A TON OF PULL TABS IN THE WATER WITH 2 SILVER RINGS AND 1 WHITE GOLD WEDDING BAND. THERE WAS AN ARTICAL IN TREASURE MAG A FEW MONTHS AGO ABOUT A COUPLE WHO GOES DOWN EVERY YEAR. THEY FIGURED OUT THAT GOING TO THE RICHER RESORTS AND DETECTING WAS VERY PROFITABLE. IN CANCUN I THINK ALL BEACHES ARE OPENED TO THE PUBLIC , I COULD BE WRONG BUT I HEARD THAT WHEN I WAS DOWN THERE. SO DO YOUR HOMEWORK FIND OUT WHERE THE CLOSEST RICH RESORT BEACHES ARE GET UP BEFORE SUNRISE GET IN THE WATER AND FIND THE GOLD!!! THEY CLAIMED THEY WOULD FIND ENOUGH TO PAY FOR MOST OF THE TRIP FOR NEXT YEAR.
HH
LOWTONES
PS. SORRY FOR THE CAPS I CAN'T FIND MY READING GLASSES

its not that easy. Some of the resorts are all inclusive so even if the beaches are offically public the people working at the hotel will try and chase you off. Also with the two storms in 2005 (Emily and Wilma) and recently Dean a lot of sand has been shifted about. I have not been down to Cancun recently but I would imagine there would be lots of trash out there. I have hunted Cancun years ago on the protected side and over 3-4 days did ok but the last time there it was so so. Also ran into another person working the beach.

Plane tickets are cheap because of dean,the resorts would bend over backwards to have you stay with them.ya never no,the storm might be a good thing for finding old Spanish coins.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back