Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
GoldenRoyBoy said:
A lot of ironey; FOR SURE! :)

GRB
how many non detectorists do you all think watch metal detecting videos on u-tube, i bet he went straight back and filled them holes.
everything he did was exactly wrong! he certainly knew how to wind everybody up.

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think that someone with the ability to post on YouTube should simply post the link to this Tnet thread as a reply to the video.

toolman61

May 31, 2008
HI all i'm a newbie to this great hobby and sure wouldn't want a teacher like that!!! Maybe we'll all get lucky and he'll stay discouraged enuff to quit and i'm relly hoping he doesn't you-tube any more bad examples. HH tom

Wezzie

Nov 7, 2006
Ontario, Canada
Detector(s) used
BH3300
Well, he's done it again..... Different youtube user name, same guy.

Take at look at both pics of the guy in the video then the pics of the coil... same guy, same machine!

This video should be flagged & pulled!

Attachments

• Pic1.jpg
    Pic1.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 971
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 962
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 952
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 958
OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Starting to wonder what this guys problem is... Even if it is meant to be a joke he is ruining our hobby... I think someone mentioned this guy is for real... If you know him its time to have him take up another hobby! :-[ :(

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ALRIGHT. >:( Who is a YouTube member?! It's time to post a link to this thread as a reply to his first video. If I need to become a member in order to do this, PLEASE let me know! This is beyond "goof" status now--it bordered on Criminal before--and at this point, IT IS CRIMINAL. I think that his name should be posted as a reply to whomever posted the newest YouTube video--his REAL name. I think we should pursue this. Can anyone find it in a phone book? (This is why it was a different YouTube account this time--because it was some homeowner that got pissed and posted it--and rightly so!)

I don't want to wait and see what this shovel-wielding IDIOT does next--it looks bad on all of us. Am I the only one willing to take action? If you know him, or know OF him--sit him down and have a talk Right Now. Let's get this done! >:(

-Buckleboy

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
It's a real shame he hasn't stepped in one of his open holes and gotten caught that way.

And what's with the second video? You'd think the guy would at least try to catch the license plate number!

What a piece o' work...

ResearchandRecovery

Aug 9, 2007
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
White's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
roswellborn said:
It's a real shame he hasn't stepped in one of his open holes and gotten caught that way.

And what's with the second video? You'd think the guy would at least try to catch the license plate number!

What a piece o' work...

It's an obvious fake situation. It was probably scripted and the 'camera man' is in on it, too. Notice how the camera uniquely pans away as he's driving away to look at his holes...

"I thought that this house was foreclosed on..." That's an excellent reason to detect a yard. ::) Not.

If you guys want this video gone, go to YouTube and simply report it. Simple as that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread