What's new

Having issues with the app

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2014
Messages
1,114
Reaction score
537
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
I open threads, and there is nothing there. Blank. Today I got a notification to a thread I replied to. My reply isn't there. I hit back, and it says, 7 more comments. Click next to go to the second page, and there are only two comments that were on the first page yesterday.
App is very wonky for me the last few days.
 
Ditto. No longer works for me either:(
 
Same here...in fact, I opened this one.. and nothing
 
Just had to go to the web version to see if there are other comments. Most of the threads I click on through the app show limited comments, and sometimes not even the OP post. Any fix?
 
I'm on my tablet. I see there are three replies, yet I have a blank screen. Not even my op is here. Nothing. Other threads are like that too. Should I get rid of the app? I can't believe there are only two people having problems
 
Mine didn't work when I tried to upload a link. It only sent a picture from that link.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom