Yeah, all the casinos are like that now.
Inland you can still find a little here and there. I hit all the banks in Cape May two months ago and three months before that. The first trip got a little, the second not much. I did all of Wildwood in September(only found 1 silver) but not since. Away from Rt9 there aren't many banks(until you get to Millville/Vineland/Bridgeton area where I live) and the ones there are far apart. I hit most of them when I did Cape May. Found out that a few banks aren't there anymore, like Cedarville.
Port Norris gave me a dream roll last spring but nothing since.
Went through Northfield, Somers Point and most of Ocean City today. Didn't get to Pleasantville or further north.
Two weeks ago we were in Bridgeton and went from there through Salem, Woodstown and Elmer.
I was thinking of trying the Surf City area sometime. I've never been there before.