What's new

Headed for the show!

trevmma

Bronze Member
Joined
May 23, 2006
Messages
1,122
Reaction score
683
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well its been a few days over a year since Shane and I went down to bourbon county ky. We had a memorable hunt that I will never forget. Found one of the best pieces i will ever find (i like to think positive, lol) Im sure you all are sick of it , im so sorry but im just so pumped to think that i was entered into the gorget find of a lifetime. I dont know how i beat out Fred weisengers imaculate hopewell rectangular gorget for find of the year, that thing was perfect and like 5 inches long with beautiful banding as well. The contest is sunday in columbus, so please come say hi to me if your at the show would love to meet ya all. Well i will officially quit posting about it after a let you guys hear the outcome for sunday. thanks for reading this. p.s. more videos coming soon, just tossed the damn crutches in the trash can ,lol. p.s the video is the whole hunt
 

Attachments

  • 10151403292765068.webp
    10151403292765068.webp
    52.9 KB · Views: 139
  • 10152446783020068.webp
    10152446783020068.webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_5337.webp
    IMG_5337.webp
    332.4 KB · Views: 154
  • 312407_113452325507162_30727174_n.webp
    312407_113452325507162_30727174_n.webp
    54.7 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Outstanding video & great finds!
 
thanks buddy. you have a youtube account
 
Great find, congrats... that is awesome.
Great video!!
 
I never get tired of looking at eye candy. I wish you the best at the show and dont forget to bring us back some pics of it. Thanks, rock
 
Great finds Trevor !! Freaking awesome to film it like you guys did. I had only seen the one clip of the gorget. Fun to watch the whole hunt. I may try my GoPro helmet cam and see how it does. I had bought it for diving in creeks. Thanks for sharing this award winning hunt!! It rocks!
 
After getting to actually hold that fantastic piece at the Ripley show I have to say it's one of the finest Slate artifacts I have ever seen. Good luck on Sunday at the ASO show Trev!!
 
Why thanks very much guys, and thanks Steve. U headed to it?
 
Good luck Trev......that piece deserves it.......
 
Nice finds! I am glad I did not have to see you with your shirt off this time. MMa my ass. I could take ya. I am not kidding either. Field jumper. One day you will settle down and leave a few decent things for the rest of us.
 
Last edited:
Even though it would only last 7 - 8 seconds or less I'd pay three hundred US dollars for a front row seat to watch Trev destroy you. I am not kidding either.

Good luck Trev, thanks for letting me handle that one in person, top shelf relic.
 
That's some funny stuff right there Th3rty7. I'd pay to watch that fight!!....."Let's Get ready To Rummmmmmble"
 
well i took a loss to a KILLER slate gorget with tallies all the way around it.
 

Attachments

  • 10150931915610068.webp
    10150931915610068.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 98
  • 599609_124762361042825_685979742_n.webp
    599609_124762361042825_685979742_n.webp
    21.5 KB · Views: 99
I don't see anything in that picture that should have beaten yours Trev. I cry foul!!!
 
That reel banner was not in cat.. look at the dates they were found lol. Dang i guess I did good though. That big Gorget was nice.. my goal is to beat it now,lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom