kiana7
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Apr 18, 2012
- Messages
- 1,227
- Reaction score
- 643
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Riverside,California
- Detector(s) used
- MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
We left our house @ 6:30 am,headed out to oceanside to meet up with a bunch of people for a club hunt
We get there half way and it was so much pouring rain,so my husband said "I think they will cancel",I said"It's okay my Cz21 can handle the rain"and besides even better the beach will be empty
He decided to turn around,and call it a day
It was for the best because I did get a lot done for our Charity Event and even made us dinner consisting of Salmon,salad,zucchini and left over chicken angel hair pasta,the wine was the best part
which you will see the pictures
I did get a chance to use the Cz21 yesterday for about 2 hours,trying to learn this machine.I do know I have to learn to GB,I tried reading as much of it and I would pull up videos or any information on this machine.You see sometimes I can't comprehend what I read,but if you show me I catch on pretty fast
I noticed as I'm swinging back and forth with the CZ there is no humming sound like the DF,I got couple target sounds and dugged up a dime and a penny
Then I came across another target and I tried to PP,boy that thing screeches
one minute I hear the target and the next no sound
I must be doing something wrong
My hubby is dropping me off at the beach tomorrow, so I have to read and study and watch some videos on my CZ,,HH
We get there half way and it was so much pouring rain,so my husband said "I think they will cancel",I said"It's okay my Cz21 can handle the rain"and besides even better the beach will be empty
He decided to turn around,and call it a day
It was for the best because I did get a lot done for our Charity Event and even made us dinner consisting of Salmon,salad,zucchini and left over chicken angel hair pasta,the wine was the best part


I did get a chance to use the Cz21 yesterday for about 2 hours,trying to learn this machine.I do know I have to learn to GB,I tried reading as much of it and I would pull up videos or any information on this machine.You see sometimes I can't comprehend what I read,but if you show me I catch on pretty fast
one minute I hear the target and the next no sound
My hubby is dropping me off at the beach tomorrow, so I have to read and study and watch some videos on my CZ,,HH

Attachments
Upvote
0
Hopping you was very happy.
this machine does have a learning curve,sounds was going off all over the place.When I think i have a target,I overlap & then scoop as I pick up and lay my detector against me it sounds off,me thinking b/c I have it on a belt loop so I put it back on its rod same thing







