What's new

Headed to NM (from frozen NW IL)...

AlaskaAng

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
300
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
SW Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
White's XLT, MXT Pro, Garrett AT Pro Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All, been a while since I last posted...I'm so tired of the white frozen ground so I'm headed to ABQ NM to visit an old friend and past AMDA club members, can't wait to swing my coil again! Regardless of what I find, the best treasure is spending time with my friends who I haven't seen since 2006!
 
Hey while there run up to Santa Fe and say hi to Fenn.
I am in the south part of NM in Deming, going out today myself, md and jeepin.
 
Well, it is going to be in the 50s for a high over the next 10 days. You could, of course, come down to Roswell, where it will be in the 70s and 80s over the next 10 days.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom