What's new

Headed to Tusla any hints on where to hunt?

hibaldone

Greenie
Joined
May 9, 2013
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Plano Tx
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am headed to Tulsa for Thanksgiving and was wondering if anyone could give me a hint of where to hunt and what the laws may be up there. Not really looking for anything specific just some old coins or Jewry. Any ideas would greatly be appreciated. :icon_thumleft:
 
I'm not from there but there are people on here that are. Hopefully they will be along to help out. If not try posting your question in the states forum for Oklahoma. HH!
 
I'm not from there but there are people on here that are. Hopefully they will be along to help out. If not try posting your question in the states forum for Oklahoma. HH!


Thanks I will try posting there as well.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom