Headed to Venice Beach CA for Vacation(back now)

Mighty_Mouse

Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites QXT Pro, HeadHunter Pirate
Well the trip started out slow. We were due to leave Monday the 16th but ended up missing our plane. We were able to get out the next day but that ment 1 day gone already(sigh). So landed in LA the 17th went to the hotel(which was a block away from Venice Beach Board Walk) got unpacked and started Vacation Wooohooo. Didn't get out with the detector as much as i would have liked(my fault on that one...Got the lazy bug) Got out for a couple hours the day before we were due to leave. I felt i needed to give my Head Hunter Pirate the full blown beach test. Was very happy with the way it handled. It was a bit talkative but it seemed to go away the closer i got to the water. Found a bunch of change in the semi dry sand, the one thing that did blow me out of the water was when i hit this loud DING right at the sore line. Started digging and digging.... and yep more digging lol. Sad thing it was a darn soda can but i was inpressed with the depth of the hole i was looking at. the thing had to of been at least 2 foot down in wet sand.

I have a long time friend there that i visit, sad though this time around he couldn't get the time off of work. I don't blame him the way things are now work is hard to come by. Last day there i was saying my good byes and he was telling me about these marbles his friend had hand made. The friend had given em to my friend to keep, told him they were his rejects. I don't know what got over my friend but look what i have now. yep the Marbles. I can't stop looking at them. Well enuf talking, sorry for going on. Injoy the pic. HH

Attachments

• Marbles.jpg
    Marbles.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 330
Upvote 0

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you had a good time. Seems like there is never enough time when you visit. Nice set of marbles for sure.

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful marbles! His friend has some talent.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back MM

Glad you got time out Hunting.
Even if all you got was a clad Gas Rebate.

flashy Marbles ;D

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MOUSE! Great to see you posting! I still think you've got the best avatar ever! 8) GREAT marbles! If those are the rejects, they may be worth a fortune in a few years! :icon_pirat:

Take care, Nana :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread