What's new

Headphone

digsomemore

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2011
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
south carolina
Detector(s) used
White's classic SL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey guy short and sweet what kind of headphone do you like are earbuds some do work better and that cord man in the way. :help:
 
Black Widow headphones...I love them. Only thing that would make them better is if they were wireless.

NJ
 
N.J.THer said:
Black Widow headphones...I love them. Only thing that would make them better is if they were wireless.

NJ
Best Headphones I EVER used,worth every cent!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God Bless HH Chris
 
Agreed, I've used them on multiple detectors from multiple manufactures and they are in my opinion and experience unrivaled.
 
i have tried every headphone out there . i loved my jolly rogers then became a big fan of killer bees . i just recently tried a pair of Bose headphones and fell in love with them . so soft and great sound .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom