What's new

headphones dont work on fisher /technetics

barrywk

Full Member
Joined
May 2, 2013
Messages
225
Reaction score
134
Golden Thread
0
Location
lancaster sc
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 505...At Pro...T2...F5.....F70.....xterra 705...AT Gold......Pro pointer....Pro find 25......XP Deus...gti 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a set of rapoo h3010 RF headphones that work great on my minelabs but wont work at all on my F70 or T2. Has anyone had the same issues and what was the remedy.....Thanks Barryk
 
Get Detector Pro headphones.
 
I failed to mention that the rapoo headphones are wireless (quite good I might add ) and im trying to make them work on the fisher/tecknetics detectors...was trying to find out why they don't work on those detectors and thought maybe someone had a fix for it, such as an adaptor or something...etc...etc....Thanks...Barryk
 
Minelab's are wired differently (mono to stereo) - If there is a Radio Shack nearby, try out their stereo to mono or mono to stereo adaptors and see if they work. On most headphones, Minelab's and Fisher have a different switch setting.

Wayne

www.metaldetectingstuff.com
 
I concur with wayne. Sometimes it's the male plug being mono or stereo, sometimes there's a mono/stereo switch on the phones themselves, and sometimes there's volume controls on the earcups that I have forgotten to turn up. It's doubtful that it's an impedance issue. My 2 cents.
 
thanks guys.I will try the adapter...Barry
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom