I've never used them, I'd assume they would work with any machine, but it just sounds like more batteries to worry about. I use a set of Koss TD/60 wired headphones, and I have no complaints whatsoever.
I have used what came with my ace350 (the garrett headphones that come standard) -and I have even been using them on my minelab, they do help in finding deep targets and are great in noisy areas - I still have the new koss head phones in the bag that came with my minelab. I figure when the garrett ones get trashed I'll retire them...the only thing I have been told is what ever head phones you use it's best to have their own audio controls on them (even the cheaper radio shack ones have some kind of volume control) I know from experience I turned them up too high on my ace and my ears rang for hours after a day of detecting/ so you might want to consider that you can save battery life and detect longer- you can also damage your hearing if your not careful and turn things up too loud. (I have a friend who is an audiologist and she said that any time your ears ring you have caused them some damage.) so be really careful about using just enough volume to be able to hear a good signal, but not blast you out of the headphones.
I have looked in to the wireless and they are expensive and it becomes another thing you need batteries for....after keeping the wire out of my way digging it becomes habit once you get used to it... good luck man. let us know if you do the wireless thing, how they work for you.
I have a pashinate dislike for headphones. The only use for them I can see is at noisy locations like the beach and they are hard wired to my PI so that is the only place I use them. At the beach they are not to bad if you use a long handled scoop. Frank