What's new

Headphones

Bruce R

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
2,280
Reaction score
2,110
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shamokin, Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Will home stereo phones work on a detector? My Whites phones don't fit my head right and they're not adjustable.
 
With the proper adapter (May Need) they will work somewhat, however, that is just a stop gap measure. Buy a set made for your detector and you will enjoy your detector more. I like ones with vol. control.
Marvin
 
Yes they will work fine. I use black widows, but when it is hot or I need to be more aware of my surroundings I use a cheap pair that do not cover my ears.
 
I used a set of KOSS headphones for years. Need a jack to go from 1/4 inch to 1/8 inch.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom