What's new

Heard a “Ringing” in my Ear

Joined
Oct 5, 2014
Messages
31,916
Reaction score
35,440
Golden Thread
1
Location
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello Everyone,

I had to work at the college today, so on the way stopped at a soccer field (closed for the season) to get my morning detecting fix; sure glad I did! I was moving along the sideline collecting clad and some trash. Hoping for a bigger payoff I moved on the field where the action takes place. About 5 minutes into the field, I got a very strong signal on the Tesoro Outlaw appearing to be very shallow. Upon locating the target with the machine and using a pin pointer to check for depth, it was determined to be within an inch. So with my trusty point extraction tool (ground down screwdriver) I was able to leverage the ring from its one inch grave. The wedding ring is silver and about size 12.

GL & HH
CAM00792.webpCAM00793.webp
Doc
 
Upvote 34
Nice silver ring and a decent size too! :thumbsup:
 
outstanding.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
Nice goin', Doc!!
 
Hi Doc, gotta love that silver shine! Congrats! -Lisa & John
 
Congratulations. Love those athletic fields!
 
Nice size piece of silver there. Congrats
 
Congrats on the silver ring and other finds
 
Congrats on pulling that sweet ring Doc. :occasion14: Finds like that make swinging the coil easier.
 
Nice grave dig, well worth the stop and coffee money to!
 
Nice looking ring!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom