What's new

Heart breaker point, still happy! 😁

IAMZIM

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2011
Messages
1,567
Reaction score
2,161
Golden Thread
0
Location
Butte City, Montana
Detector(s) used
ace 250/garret pinpointer, garret AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to dig crystals again, washed them up down at the lake, and I just started walking the shoreline, (which is rising quick) I had to stretch my legs and back from digging in my hole, laying right in sight of the sky, a viscously sharp little oxbow point, one darn ear missing! But I still love it!
 

Attachments

  • 1492301446163.webp
    1492301446163.webp
    108.8 KB · Views: 140
  • 1492301460168.webp
    1492301460168.webp
    31 KB · Views: 122
  • 1492301481077.webp
    1492301481077.webp
    127.4 KB · Views: 121
Upvote 0
Oh wow...nice! What are those crystals? Those are cool too
 
Smokey quartz, 😊 occasionally amethyst can be found, but I have not found any at this site yet.....
 
Looks like a sharp point. Its nice when the water level goes down and they are on the shore. I was fishing once, looked down between my feet where I was sitting, bingo obsidian point! Nice smokeys!
 
Cool finds, I like that point.... What kind of Crystals is that
 
Awesome point n sick smoky Quartz as well!! Seems like a great area!
 
Time to get the rake out when points like that one are showing. Just dont go barefoot.
 
Looks like a sharp point. Its nice when the water level goes down and they are on the shore. I was fishing once, looked down between my feet where I was sitting, bingo obsidian point! Nice smokeys!
Heh, that's exactly how I found my first point here, I was fly fishing, looked down between my feet and there was a bright white point right between my feet in the water!
 
Time to get the rake out when points like that one are showing. Just dont go barefoot.
Being public land, altho we can pick up arrowheads, they have to be exposed. Absolutely no digging is allowed to look for artifacts when on public land, which would include a rake. I wouldn't go barefoot just because of all the glass out there too, but I imagine that sucker would penetrate your foot pretty good too if you caught it wrong!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom