What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Heart shaped clip ?

Alset

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2017
Messages
30
Reaction score
81
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have not had time to properly clean this yet but I have not seen any markings. It is all brass. And was found in a pile of yard dirt in town. Seems to be a clip that has a sliding heart as the fastener??. Penny for size.. any infor ariciated
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20220628_173342.webp
    IMG_20220628_173342.webp
    335.6 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_20220628_173349.webp
    IMG_20220628_173349.webp
    319.2 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_20220628_173427.webp
    IMG_20220628_173427.webp
    406.3 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_20220628_173411.webp
    IMG_20220628_173411.webp
    202.7 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_20220628_173738.webp
    IMG_20220628_173738.webp
    238.8 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_20220628_173808.webp
    IMG_20220628_173808.webp
    175.1 KB · Views: 93
I recommend a gentle cleaning and posting some "after" pics. There may be some lettering that can help ID it.
 

Attachments

  • Heart clasp.webp
    Heart clasp.webp
    65.3 KB · Views: 66
Upvote 2
I recommend a gentle cleaning and posting some "after" pics. There may be some lettering that can help ID

I recommend a gentle cleaning and posting some "after" pics. There may be some lettering that can help ID it.
I will be cleaning it tomorrow... and will post any improved shots of details...
 
Upvote 2
I recommend a gentle cleaning and posting some "after" pics. There may be some lettering that can help ID it.
I had forgotten to try the invert color tool... have been busy and the pile of dirt it came from is on our worksite so i have many more great finds and not yet the time to dig into the research... thanks again..
 
Upvote 1
children's winter clothing coat wrist clips that hold gloves on or the same for kids boots. Circa 1980?
Or a cuff holder for a man's shirt... Celluloid and linen collars, cuffs, and shirt fronts were popular with men in the mid to late Victorian era. There were devices to hold them on a shirt. I didn't find an exact match.

s-l1600.jpg
 
Upvote 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom