What's new

heartbreaker kirk

huntress104

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
566
Reaction score
483
Golden Thread
0
Location
kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
My husband found this piece in a freshly plowed cornfield. I think it is a nice kirk snapped base. Too bad it was broken but the base seems to be intact. It is very thin and the edge has nice serrating. I am in the process of trying to get permission to hunt this field. It is bordered by a large creek and has tons of flint in the field. Wish me luck...
 

Attachments

  • kirk snapped base.webp
    kirk snapped base.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 446
  • kirk snapped base2.webp
    kirk snapped base2.webp
    31.7 KB · Views: 434
  • kirk side view.webp
    kirk side view.webp
    10.1 KB · Views: 452
Upvote 0
I agree that is a heartbreaker, but the material that point is made of is wonderful. There's got to be more close by. Good luck!
 
Nice V!! I hope you get permission and find lots of goodies, you deserve it. :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom