What's new

heartbreaker toy bow

larson1951

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
4,974
Reaction score
3,894
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
i have run across only a few of these in the last 20 or so yrs
it is a childs toy bow
this one is broke as usual
wish i could find a complete one
larson1951 IMG_1281.webpIMG_1282.webpIMG_1283.webpIMG_1284.webp
 
Upvote 0
Very cool... If those kids were anything like our kids, I'd bet that most of those bows were broken before becoming part of the archaeological record.
 
That is a great piece, do you know of anyone that has found a whole one. Very interesting.
 
That is kool as heck Larson!!I never knew they made kids bows........That is awesome...................GTP
 
Another facinating post....I love seeing these photos! Truly, grateful, my friend! :)
 
Ya know...I generally dont go for the idea of tools made for kids as toys,but that one sure fits the bill..great piece my friend,I see a whole one in your future.
 
my friend has found about three of these
but it sucks cuz they are broke also
i am gonna have faith in what neo says that a whole one is in the future
steve
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom