C choo Hero Member Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 833 Reaction score 2,489 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 26, 2020 #1 I went hunting Sunday & found a heartbreaker the material is flint ridge & it has light serrations I think it was a bifurcate point! Attachments 7560D2B6-56D4-4B21-9010-A16288EC5EA6.webp 11.7 KB · Views: 124 7BAFD11C-060A-4E2F-B08F-C61925ACC946.webp 11.1 KB · Views: 96 Upvote 0
I went hunting Sunday & found a heartbreaker the material is flint ridge & it has light serrations I think it was a bifurcate point!
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 26, 2020 #2 Nice find , atleast the tip and stem are intact
Buckleberry Hero Member Joined Sep 4, 2010 Messages 657 Reaction score 832 Golden Thread 0 Feb 26, 2020 #3 Nice material, looks repurposed.
C choo Hero Member Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 833 Reaction score 2,489 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 26, 2020 Thread Owner #4 No it’s broke half the base is gone!