D Dirttrax Jr. Member Joined Jan 16, 2017 Messages 48 Reaction score 110 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2019 #1 It was a good hunt but I wanted to cry when I picked up the greenbrier lol Upvote 0
Relicgrubber Silver Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Nov 3, 2018 Messages 4,919 Reaction score 13,059 Golden Thread 0 Location Deep East Texas Detector(s) used O.G. XP DEUS Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2019 #2 I really like the material on the Greenbriar and the flaking on the Elk river!
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,151 Reaction score 7,986 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2019 #3 I bet there's more like those nearby. Hopefully, you'll get yourself a perfect one soon!
C Coosakid2 Jr. Member Joined Nov 15, 2018 Messages 73 Reaction score 155 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2019 #4 Those are the true meaning of heartbreaker
D Dirttrax Jr. Member Joined Jan 16, 2017 Messages 48 Reaction score 110 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2019 Thread Owner #5 This Madison was found in same spot a week earlier before a rain
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2019 #6 Some nice finds that Madison is as nice as they come , is that creek stain on the one causing the color difference ?
Some nice finds that Madison is as nice as they come , is that creek stain on the one causing the color difference ?
RustyRelics Gold Member Joined Apr 5, 2019 Messages 5,948 Reaction score 32,721 Golden Thread 0 Location Central PA Detector(s) used Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 22, 2019 #7 Hey, Dirt! Nice finds, I remember those from Arrowheads.com.
D Dirttrax Jr. Member Joined Jan 16, 2017 Messages 48 Reaction score 110 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2019 Thread Owner #8 arrow86 said: Some nice finds that Madison is as nice as they come , is that creek stain on the one causing the color difference ? Click to expand... No it’s the actual colors
arrow86 said: Some nice finds that Madison is as nice as they come , is that creek stain on the one causing the color difference ? Click to expand... No it’s the actual colors
D Dirttrax Jr. Member Joined Jan 16, 2017 Messages 48 Reaction score 110 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2019 Thread Owner #9 RustyRelics said: Hey, Dirt! Nice finds, I remember those from Arrowheads.com. Click to expand... Yeah I’ve shared the heartbreak around lol
RustyRelics said: Hey, Dirt! Nice finds, I remember those from Arrowheads.com. Click to expand... Yeah I’ve shared the heartbreak around lol
Huzzah! Sr. Member Joined Mar 16, 2019 Messages 350 Reaction score 608 Golden Thread 0 Location Old Virginny Detector(s) used AT MAX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2019 #10 great points! hurts to look at.