🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0
BuckleBoy said:
O.K. So does anyone else wish the it were fall right now? With the sweltering heat on me, I feel like my detector and I haven't had a good conversation in way too long. :-[

The only "Fall" we have here in South-Central Mississippi is the end result of being out too long. *THUD*

We also seem to have a hard time enjoying "Spring" here too. We know we must of HAD one.
Just never seem to remember the whole 2-3 days of it being here. ;)

BuckleBoy said:
O.K. So does anyone else wish the it were fall right now? With the sweltering heat on me, I feel like my detector and I haven't had a good conversation in way too long. :-[

Yes... but after fall is winter.... and here in Michigan, winter means no treasure hunting. :(

Hang in there, get out early, late, or at night.

good luck!

Smiles!
BDoo

Something tells me that we may be skipping Fall and heading straight for Winter. The trees in my back yard have been loosing their leaves for nearly two weeks. Too early for that. Two trees are nearly bald!!!!! Don't like the looks of this. I love the Fall and Spring.......Winter's too cold and Summer's too hot........but when this heat cools down some....Momma will be out EVERYDAY with her best friend, her Garrett Ace 150 (wishing for the 250)...ok...hubby can come too!!! LOL

Stay cool.......HH......Ann

well fall is my favorite season, but i love the heat. the hotter the better, bring it on

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back