What's new

Heaviest gold ticket yet.

Southernstyle

Full Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2010
Messages
108
Reaction score
65
Golden Thread
0
This is the heaviest gold item I have found so far. The 2 rings are 925.
 

Attachments

  • gold braclet 38 grams 010.webp
    gold braclet 38 grams 010.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 1,186
  • gold braclet 38 grams 006.webp
    gold braclet 38 grams 006.webp
    93.1 KB · Views: 1,215
Upvote 0
I just packaged up 11 gold rings and sent them to the refinery ... the weight? 39grams.

The price today...minus 2% refinery fee:

HH Joe
 

Attachments

  • 39g.webp
    39g.webp
    27.6 KB · Views: 617
DrJoePrime said:
I just packaged up 11 gold rings and sent them to the refinery ... the weight? 39grams.

The price today...minus 2% refinery fee:

HH Joe

That's a great price. I just recently sent a lot of gold in to ARA my last trip to the states. I really don't remember the details, but I kept the 6 best rings, including PLAT and all rings with diamonds and got 500 more than the pawn shop offered for ALL of what I had. I cashed in $1974.00 in gold and $78.00 in silver. I sold 3 of my other rings for $1500 to some friends from England getting married and she was going to re-do them for their rings. I will post the story after the first of the year, as their wedding is the 28th of Dec. So I will have before and after photos. My friend said the rings turned out amazing. I can't wait to see them. She was going to send pics, but I told her I was actually looking forward to seeing them in person and didn't want to ruin the surprise. It is a really cool story and think it will make a interesting post also.

Chris
 
my golden catch ...
 
What great finds. wtg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom