A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Jan 16, 2015 #1 Deer season in south Georgia ended yesterday and I was ready to look. In addition to a handful of broken points I found this one. It is very heavily beveled. Upvote 0
Deer season in south Georgia ended yesterday and I was ready to look. In addition to a handful of broken points I found this one. It is very heavily beveled.
wells Hero Member Joined Mar 1, 2008 Messages 683 Reaction score 561 Golden Thread 0 Location Middleburg, Pa. Primary Interest: Other Jan 16, 2015 #2 Nice! - Bolen ?
pickaway Bronze Member Joined Nov 1, 2011 Messages 1,180 Reaction score 970 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 16, 2015 #3 Got there use outta of thatun, nice find..
yakker Bronze Member Joined Jan 20, 2012 Messages 1,666 Reaction score 1,241 Golden Thread 0 Location Down East Detector(s) used spec enhanced eyeballs Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 16, 2015 #4 I'll bet it was great to get back out there! Nice find Yakker
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 16, 2015 #5 You surely don't have any shortages of large points in your area. Nice one
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 16, 2015 #6 It's a beauty like all the ones you find! You've got some great spots to hunt!
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,152 Reaction score 7,991 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 17, 2015 #7 Nice one!
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Jan 17, 2015 Thread Owner #8 GaRebel1861 said: Nice one! Click to expand... I found it in a field I took you two several years ago.
GaRebel1861 said: Nice one! Click to expand... I found it in a field I took you two several years ago.
F fongu Bronze Member Joined Mar 30, 2012 Messages 1,342 Reaction score 879 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 20, 2015 #9 Nice find, Americus.
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 21, 2015 #10 You found that on my b-day.Let me send you my address haha. Nice to see you out. I am waiting to see the new addition/history museum
You found that on my b-day.Let me send you my address haha. Nice to see you out. I am waiting to see the new addition/history museum