Heavy on my finger

vince76

Bronze Member
Oct 2, 2015
Macedonia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus, Garrett GTI 2500.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:headbang:

Hi guys.
Today i went out around 14.00. It was sunny and windy so i decided to search in the woods, away from the wind.
2 hours passed quickly without finding anything just cleaning the terrain from nails and cans.
I decided to search until 16.30 cause sometimes i go ahead for hours just because i haven't found anything.
I reached a point where i was talking tomyself: Let's get out of here, let's get back home
But a 75 was on the screen
usually it means 1€ and i didn't feel like digging.
However i dig and the beautiful yellow colour was shining.

Wish luck to you all.

IMG_1935.JPGIMG_1934.JPGIMG_1933.JPGIMG_1936.JPG

Upvote 29
very nice. would like to see a pic after cleaning

Freaking SWEET! :occasion14:

Here it is :)
img024.jpg

Wow Vince!!
That has some age to it also!!!
Looks like a wax seal on the front??

30k.gif Beautiful seal ring

Vince, that is SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!d2

Nice ring find! Funny, when you decide to leave, there's alway's that last signal, and your worn out, but somehow ya just have to dig it. Quite a few posts on Tnet of the last signal and a good find. Congrat's again:thumbsup:

Vince,

That seal ring is a beauty....definitely some age and probably high carat also.

Regards + HH

Bill

WAX SEAL RING DANG NICE ......

Do you really think it is a wax seal ring? I was wondering how it got lost.
The man who held it was walking in the woods in a cold winter day. For some reason he took of his gloves(to collect something maybe) and doing so the ring came out with them and felt. Because of the cold the ring comes off more easily.
And who knows, :dontknow: maybe after 100 years i passed over the same place.

Thanks for watching

Awesome ring Vince. :headbang: Did you pull that from the nail infested site?

Hi Loco, where have u been?
No, I didn't. Yesterday I thought I'd try a new terrain. This one was terrible. I think it was infested by pieces of shingles or bricks. They sound like small nails.
The area once was a royalty forest where the Austrian Prince spent his holidays.

Last edited:
Awesome find Im enjoying averyone elses finds till winter freeze is over I feel couped up. Great find

Hi Loco, where have u been?
No, I didn't. Yesterday I thought I'd try a new terrain. This one was terrible. I think it was infested by pieces of shingles or bricks. They sound like small nails.
The area once was a royalty forest where the Austrian Prince spent his holidays.

Sounds like a nice place to find the goodies. If your finding brick and shingle shards you have a great chance of being where the people were.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back