worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Had to leave my e bike down the Meadows yesterday,danged if I didn't have a flat when I was going to leave,luckily Dave was there getting ready for spring plant,I said I have two questions for you..when are you leaving,do you drive a truck,he said in about an hour,no,I drive a car,he ended up carrying my bike back up out of there in the tractor bucket,he even locked it up in a portable storage unit for me.This morning I met him there at 9:30,bike fit in my trunk fine,now I gotta wait til next Thursday for new tires to arrive.Man am I glad Dave was there!

DSCN0676_InPixio.jpg

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
dave was a life saver.
flat tire, bummer
I'm still going to metal detect down there,heck,my truck picked up small sharp objects 3 times,causing me to get them plugged,my car now that has happened twice.That place has been a treasure trove,and I ain't givin it up,flat or not.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try some Slime. I've got hundreds of pinhole in my bike tires from these good for nothing goathead thorns around the trails and it's sealed up pretty much 90% of the holes perpetrated by those buggers. Still every now and then I gotta pull over and pull the tire off and get my little patch kit out and put a patch on.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Try some Slime. I've got hundreds of pinhole in my bike tires from these good for nothing goathead thorns around the trails and it's sealed up pretty much 90% of the holes perpetrated by those buggers. Still every now and then I gotta pull over and pull the tire off and get my little patch kit out and put a patch on.
I use Flat Out,obviously didn't use enough,had two flats last year so I used it after that.

glass half fool

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2017
North of the Mason Dixon line
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a history of having flat tires at bad times and bad locations . But if I think about it a flat tire is not going to be viewed as something that made your day At the end of the day I am still glad some ancient human life invented the wheel.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread