What's new

HEEEELP!

SonnyFl

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2007
Messages
899
Reaction score
582
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hudson Fl.
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How do I contact the webmaster? I can't post pictures. Even Copy and Paste?
 
Upvote 0
xx Bay Beach.webp
 
.I think there is a big problem right now with picture posting. It's been mentioned in a number of posts, including one from one of the moderators
 
I can post using photobucket.
those that cant post pics, what method are you using?????

chuck.
 
Go to Contact us at the bottom of this page!! good luck.
 
OBN, where's the photo of?

I remember day's long ago here in Florida where one could actually drive down the beach road and see the beach. Now all we see is "NO PARKING" "PRIVATE PROPERTY" "VIOLATORS TOWED" next to one hotel, motel, condo after the other.

We hear rumors of sand and water on the other side of them.

Maybe one day a hurricane will give us the beach views back.
 
Thanks Ron! I overlooked that. Now I wait.
 
That is Chesapeake Beach, Maryland from the 50's, friend of mine grew up there, his dad sold apples on the weekends, but he would first take a blanket out for the wife so she could be near and have her favorite spot, then setup the table for his apples.
Here is another just a few miles North of the one picture above, they were less then a minute apart, then...
OBN0119.webp
 
Last edited:
Chesapeake Beach now....OBN0119 (2).webp
 
Ponce Inlet 1851-1.webp I just uploaded this from my picture files. Everything seems to be working ok. :dontknow:
 
Thanks everyone for your help. I got it working. Happy New Year!
 
Thanks everyone for your help. I got it working. Happy New Year!

So how did you get it working?....Ah, nevermind, I think its working again for me.....
 

Attachments

  • Me and Joe G..webp
    Me and Joe G..webp
    16.2 KB · Views: 135

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom